Thin Brick Veneer
Our THIN BRICK VENEER cement tiles offer the rustic appeal of brick in a lighter option that’s easier to install than full size brick.
Thickness: ½” – Standard / 1″ – Bastgone
Tile sizes, colors and finishes not shown as Quick Ship are available as Special Order from the US
Frost Resistant: Yes
Breaking Strength: meets requirements
DCOF: 0.60 wet/dry
Shade Variation: V4
- Residential Interior/Exterior
- Interior Walls & Flooring*
- Exterior Walls & Flooring*
- Kitchen & Bath
- Pools** & Patios – wet areas
- Heavy traffic areas, including driveways
- Heavy commercial areas
- Freeze/Thaw Rated
*Flooring only recommended for Bastogne 6″x12″ tiles.
**These tiles are not recommended for pool water lines or submerged areas. For pool/spa non-submerged areas only.
Available Quick Ship Options
Quick Ship Colors/Finishes listed below:
Standard Brick Veneer
Characterized by a “new face” brick look resembling a new unused brick, featuring crisp square edges and a sanded texture finish molded onto the surface. The concrete composition is durable enough for freeze thaw climates and can be used for walls and floors. Corners are available to give your project a complete look from every angle.
Nominal Size: 2 1/2 x 7 3/4 x 1/2
Nominal Thickness: 1/2″
Pieces per Box: 66
Boxes Per Pallet: 45
Bastogne Brick Veneer
Characterized by very rough, weathered surface and broken irregular edges. It is inspired by the reclaimed stone and brick of its namesake. The concrete composition is durable enough for freeze thaw climates and can be used for walls and floors. Corners are available to give your project a complete look from every angle. The 6×12 Bastogne is flat enough for a floor application.
Nominal Size: 2 1/4 x 7 1/2 x 1
Nominal Thickness: 1″
Pieces per Box: 45
Boxes Per Pallet: 45
(Also available in 1×10, 2×10 and 6x12 – special order)
- Sealing – Concrete tiles are porous and must be sealed for best performance.
- Color – The color and texture shown on the website is a representation of how the tile looks unsealed. Grout color and topical sealers will change the final appearance of the installed tile. Before installation test sealers on the tile to obtain your desired appearance.
- Variation – This is a handmade concrete product with inherent variation. Each piece is different and a range of variation in color and texture is accepted.
- V4 – Expect random color differences from tile to tile; one tile may have different colors from that on other tiles, thus the final installation will be unique. These tiles cannot be selected by the customer from just one or two pieces.